Whats app and silly messages.





     

I LOVE MY papa
आपको आपके पापा की कसम ये sms 9 लोगो को भेजो नहीं तो अशुभ होगा 
मुझे भी फसाया गया सॉरी क्या करू
I LOVE MY DAD ........!









                Yah,this is another blog on silly Whats app message. I received this message today only (26/12/2016) We are about to complete 16 years of 21st century but still we have think on this type pf silly,rubbish things.

                According to this message if i don't send this message ,something bad will happens with me ,oh please. I m surprise how can one message decides my future. Yes ,of course i love my father It does not mean i have to show it by sharing this rubbish. It is my humble request to all please do not share this type of message.

              As a student of Mass Media I totally understand rhos negative marketing. It directly affect one's mind and emotion as well. And people who sharing this message have no idea about it. Even they also a victim of it. But as a part to youngest nation of the world we should be aware about it. The digital India campaign become popular with Jio , so,we should make use of it positively.

            So please stop sharing this type of message.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of the book “Puppet on a chain" by Alistair MacLean”

Stopping By Woods On A Snowy Evening by Robert Frost

war poets of 1st world war.